Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Junk Mail chunkys

An art friend asked me to join A junk mail chunky swap,and I said I would give it A try!Some of this slick paper is not fun to work with,but otherwise it was kind of fun!I think it helped me find A little creativity that I haven't been feeling for A few days!Some of these great faces are from A good old Days magazine advertisment,the others I got from A Birthday Express mail catalog.I tried to use everything junk mail including the backgrounds.I also used A little newspaper and old used envelopes and stamps!I also used markers , sharpies and gel pens.Now if I could just find some fantastic glue that sticks,don't pull when it dries and isn't too messy I will be so happy!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH MAN .. these are fantastic Paula!! This look like alot of fun. You are one creative momma!

Sir Pumpkin said...

These are wonderful - inspiring work. Delightful.