Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Who stole The cookie from The cookie Jar?












Well isn't it obvious!Yes William stole the cookie,it is written all over that guilty chocolate face!I was taking William in to wash the cookie off his face and told him to look at that messy face,He cracked me up and I just had to get the camera!He was having fun trying to kiss himself in the mirror!Grandpa was gone and we had to get rid of the evidence,since it was Grandpa's cookies!lol!What fun he is,his parents hate when we call him Bubby and don't want us to call him Billy so his new Nick name is Billybub! Every time I called him Billybub he gave me a high five!He does have that Bendig sense of Humor!lol!



5 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

You've NO idea how much this post made me smile!!! I can just picture this little guy and his wonderful sense of humor. He must get it from his Grandmom!!!! Thanks for sharing this great post! Hugs, Terri xoxo

roc said...

how cute is that face!?!? he's adorable!

Vicki Chrisman said...

lol! Too Cute!
Boy does he look like is daddy!!!

icandy... said...

What a wonderful choice of words for your site! "My art keeps me sane"...I can totally relate! :) Have a beautiful day!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Oh this is just as cute as can be! So innocent, kind of, well, innocently guilty as only little ones can be!

I'm still in Missouri and cannot wait to get home. This has been a rough trip. More than that I can't wait to be back in my routine and caught up with everyone and everything else. Talk to you soon!

marsha