Monday, January 17, 2011

Journal page prompt

We are doing a Journal pages every month from a promt,or theme.These are the front and back of my Journal and A Favorite color prompt for this month!I thought this was a great idea miss Roc came up with. If we get snowed in,I don't have to try to get this mailed as we are doing this in our own Journals!I Love the idea!I have been trying to take the time to make my own Journal anyway!Of course I can't forget the Baby Quilting I have to get done before Our Great Grand son gets here,and our Great Granddaughter later in May!


7 comments:

roc said...

amazing!

Terri Kahrs said...

OMG! Love, Love, LOVE these pages!!! Hugs, TErri xoxo

Shannon said...

I really love and enjoy your journaling style so much. You have your own distinct style which I appreciate all the more. Your very talented, thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Nancy Baumiller said...

These pages are so amazing! Lovely work! xoxo

Tumble Fish Studio said...

They are all so fantastic! SPECTACULAR! I love so many things in each one. Love the tea cup hat, love all the choices of color and elements and detail. I am just in love! Amazing is right! More please!

PrOOgRaMMeR said...

it's very amazing post! Thanks.
plastik rögar kapağı

Ogy33026 said...

아름다운 사진입니다