Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chunky page Challenge!



We had a Chunky page challenge among some art friends. It is 4x4 and a hanging one. It is my first one ever and had to have a quote or saying about Art! It was actually very fun to make!I depicted Alice in wonderland getting high on shrooms!I got this gorgeous paper yesterday ,it is "Serendipity" I love the bright colors and mushrooms!The background I used paper from A designer pad Pulse Collections from Where Memories Are Created!The head is from Clue Paper by Ek Success!The milk chocolate chip boards are basic grey and altered with a white gelly roll pen!

Tomorrow is the big get together day at Steph's! I can't wait to see everybody again. We just have fun and create whatever strikes our fancy.No pressure to get something done.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh....that's awesome Paula! Love the "mushrooms" on there. Clever! Leave it to you to always be thinking and adding those "deep" thinking details. lol
Cant wait to see you tomorrow!