Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another busy week




Stephanie made these booklets for us all out of tags and data sheets,aren't they cool?These are a couple that she worked on.Vic gave us all these cool purses full of glue,scissors ect. and Deb gave us all a bag of cool goodies and shared some of her albums to alter.I didn't finish mine yet!Then Steph made me A giant cupcake Birthday card.I would have shared this earlier but I miss-placed my camera and finally found it!






The begining of this week we had William Sunday night until Tueday night.We enjoy having him here,but are exhausted after he leaves. He has A new Day Care now, since his Old day care lady broke her leg.Ron also had a Doctor's appointment and I had Vic out for a couple of hours Thursday!I worked on Journal pages the rest of the time!After gigs on both Friday and saturday night we just rested today!Yes we are getting old!

1 comment:

roc said...

hey paula...i love what i see in those photos!!