Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Journal page




These are the back and front of the journal page I did for our monthly trade!These are for cathy,with the little c.LOL!I decided to do an acrylic page as i could't find a nude image positioned the way I wanted it!William is here today so this is a short blog as I have to go help entertain him!Today we are teaching him his colors and some of his ABC"S He is putting together a puzzle with alpha shapes and does A great job of it!He was A Big Boy today for the first time here and peed in his potty chair!Yea Bubby!

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Both are beautiful! Have fun with William!

Deb S. said...

you are so talented paula. william is a lucky boy to be spending time with you both.i'm sure you enjoy having him there with you. hmmm,i'm missing my sweet pea,maybe it's time for her to come and stay a few days! ;)

Cassandra said...

These are so very amazing! Your art is wonderful.