Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cupcake Cards





I added another photo of the Birds nest at a little higher angle. Well Thursday at Vic's we just had a layed back day and worked on our own thing!I worked on a Cupcake birthday card for her!Yes it getting close to her Birthday!!!I went shopping for her some Birthday Goodies,which I hope she doesn't already have,but the best things I know she will love is the old lace and things I shared from my stash!I admit I am A rat packer from way back!I collected dolls so I went to auctions and picked up old Material and laces!The tatted doiley under the cupcake is from some of that stash!here is the 3 cards I made up so far. The Thank you and Yellow toped one are not done inside yet and I will decide what wording to add as I need it!It was mostly an experiment to see how they would turn out! I would love to make them into A Quilt block design also!

2 comments:

TattingChic said...

The tatted lace is absolutely lovely that you used for your background. The cupcake card you made is absolutely adorable!

Vicki C said...

Ohhhh... you know I'm in "Lace Heaven" over here!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for making me feel SO loved!
You are the best cuz/friend anyone could ever ask for!
I'm so lucky to have you!