Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cupcake Cards





I added another photo of the Birds nest at a little higher angle. Well Thursday at Vic's we just had a layed back day and worked on our own thing!I worked on a Cupcake birthday card for her!Yes it getting close to her Birthday!!!I went shopping for her some Birthday Goodies,which I hope she doesn't already have,but the best things I know she will love is the old lace and things I shared from my stash!I admit I am A rat packer from way back!I collected dolls so I went to auctions and picked up old Material and laces!The tatted doiley under the cupcake is from some of that stash!here is the 3 cards I made up so far. The Thank you and Yellow toped one are not done inside yet and I will decide what wording to add as I need it!It was mostly an experiment to see how they would turn out! I would love to make them into A Quilt block design also!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The tatted lace is absolutely lovely that you used for your background. The cupcake card you made is absolutely adorable!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Ohhhh... you know I'm in "Lace Heaven" over here!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for making me feel SO loved!
You are the best cuz/friend anyone could ever ask for!
I'm so lucky to have you!